On behalf of Hamsadhwani, we wish you and your family a very happy and wonderful 2018!
"Music is the highest art and to those who understand is the highest worship" says Swami Vivekananda.
Hamsadhwani is entering into its 9th year and we are very happy to present 9 wonderful concerts in the year 2018 and none of this would be possible without your support. We are pleased to announce the launch of Hamsadhwani's 2018 Fundraising Campaign!
- The campaign gets off to a rollicking start on Wednesday, Jan 3 2018.
- Over the next 10 weeks, weekly emails, facebook posts, and blogs will keep you updated on the progress. The goal is to raise at least $15000, our budget for 2018.
- The budget covers all the concerts that have already been scheduled.
- Please note that 100% of the funds raised are used to pay for actual expenses like hall rent, artiste compensation and refreshments to rasikas
- There is no minimum, but the suggested donation is $100 per family.
- All donations will be tax exempt under code 501-(c)(3) of the IRS.
Chennai, Carnatic Music Capital of India, has been included in the UNESCO Creative Cities Network for its musical contribution. We are very happy to present three concerts by Senior Artistes from Chennai and it is a true blessing and a great privilege for all rasikas to watch them live. Kindly visit our website for concert line up.
HCMA Board of Directors
Visit our website
Follow our blog
Find us on Facebook