We cordially invite you to join Hamsadhwani Carnatic Music Academy's 10th year Anniversary (2010-2020) celebration starting January 18 2020. We are blessed to honor a decade of mellifluous music, classical composers, amazing artistes, present esteemed artistes from India and young local artistes of your choice.
Hamsadhwani Carnatic Music Academy is stepping into 10th year successfully. We would like to thank all musicians, teachers, rasikas and students who made this possible.
We are pleased to announce the launch of Hamsadhwani's 2020 Fundraising Campaign!
- The campaign begins today, Monday, December 30th.
- Over the next 10 weeks, weekly emails, facebook posts, and blogs will keep you updated on the progress.
- The proposed budget for 2020 is $20000.
- The budget covers all the concerts that have already scheduled.
- It accommodates two or three additional concerts by artistes from India.
- Please note that 100% of the funds raised are used to pay for actual expenses such as hall rent and artiste compensation.
- There is no minimum, but the suggested donation is $100 per family.
- All donations will be tax exempt under code 501-(c)(3) of the IRS.
How to Donate?
Cash or check
online donation from our website
Zelle to email@example.com
Facebook donation page
HCMA Board of Directors
Visit our website
Follow our blog
Find us on Facebook